africa-images.com (hereinafter – we, us, Africa-images) Complaint Policy governs issues regarding possible ways to deal with complaints regarding the operation of the Services of the website («Services»).
1. Policy statement
At africa-images.com we believe that if a user wishes to file a complaint or express dissatisfaction it should be easy for him to do so. It is our policy to receive complaints and consider them as an opportunity to learn, adapt, improve and provide better service.
The purpose of this policy is to ensure that complaints are handled properly and that all user complaints or comments are taken seriously.
3. General provisions
3.1. If you have a complaint or want to ask us a question about the Services of africa-images.com, we would be glad to receive a corresponding message from you. If you notify us of your concerns, we will have the opportunity to rectify the situation according to your wishes and improve the quality of services.
3.2. Our user service is opened 24/7 and will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.
3.3. Messages and notifications between you and us should be written in English.
3.4. All appeals regarding the operation of the Services should be sent by e-mail to the address [email protected].
3.5. For the operational processing of your appeal, please indicate in your appeal the following information:
- your full name;
- your account on africa-images.com;
- a clear description of the circumstances surrounding the subject of your complaint;
- what actions do you think we need to take to resolve the issue;
- documented evidence or legal documents supporting the complaint;
- an email address where we can contact you.
3.6. In cases of failure to indicate any of the indicated points, the appeal is not subject to consideration.
3.7. We will also not consider:
- Anonymous complaints;
- Issues that have already been fully investigated under this complaint procedure;
- Offensive complaints that contain profanity that we will not develop or take seriously.
4. Timescales for making a complaint
4.1. Complaints must be made not later than:
- twelve months after the date on which the matter which is the subject of the complaint occurred;
- twelve months after the date on which the matter which is the subject of the complaint came to the notice of the complainant.
5. Complaints procedure
5.1. We will keep you informed of the process for handling your complaint by sending you relevant information by e-mail when we deem it appropriate.
5.2. We will do our best to resolve your complaint as soon as possible, but this is not always possible.
5.3. You will receive our final answer to your complaint within 30 (thirty) business days from the moment it is received and we have opened your complaint.
5.4. If the issues are too complex for the investigation to be completed within 30 (thirty) business days, you will be informed of any delays by sending you an interim response by e-mail explaining the reasons for the delay and indicating the time when we, according to our expectations, approximately, can complete the consideration of your complaint.
5.5. After we have resolved your complaint, we will send you a written reply.
6.1. Upon notification of the complaint, we will evaluate the information to determine whether it falls within the scope of the Policy. If so, we will gather and review all available information and then try to resolve the problem by discussing the complainant.
6.2. People who are involved in the resolution of a complaint should be aware of their responsibility to protect the confidentiality of information and respect privacy rights.
7.1. If your complaint is related to Content posted on the website, please be reminded that africa-images.com does not warrant the completeness, timeliness, or accuracy of any Content available at this website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any Content is provided «as is» without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
7.2. WE SHALL IN NO CASE BE HELD LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE FOR DAMAGES FOR THE USE OF THE AFRICA-IMAGES.COM, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING:
- LOSS OF PROFITS, CONTRACTS, TURNOVER, BUSINESS, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR RECOVERY OF DATA, GOODWILL, SECURITY BREACH RESULTING FROM A FAILURE OF THIRD-PARTY TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND/OR THE INTERNET, ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR REVENUE (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY OF THESE ARE DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL);
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH LIABILITIES TO THIRD PARTIES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL);
- ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER.
7.3. The complainant is responsible for any false information specified in his complaint.
8. Changes to the policy
We may amend the Complaints Policy at any time and without notice to the extent permitted by law. You should regularly check this Policy.
If you disagree with the changes we made, you must refuse access to the Services and stop using them.
Last updated: Feb 17, 2021