1. Basic rules of Africa-images.com
When Africa-images.com (hereinafter - we) communicate with you, we may do it via electronic means, such as e-mail. We strive to ensure that our communications do not contain any Spam.
2. What is spam?
«Spam», also known as questionable mailing, is unsolicited electronic commercial messages, particularly bulk mailings. «Unsolicited» means that the recipient has not granted verifiable permission to send him the message. «Bulk» means that a message is sent as part of a large number of messages, mostly of the same content.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that we have obtained your explicit consent before sending you emails about our Services. Expressed consent can be obtained in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: subscribing / filling out a form / checking the consent box to receive advertising messages on this Website.
4. Our rules for sending letters
When do we send you commercial emails?
- You have directly informed us that you would like to receive such messages.
- We are responding to your request for information.
- To contact you about your account.
- To provide information that you have the right to receive about our Services.
- You have provided us with your email address or published your email address without any restrictions on its use.
- You already have a business relationship with Africa-images.com
- You have a subscription to Africa-images.com.
5. Is there special information that may be sent without your consent?
We do our best not to send messages without your permission. However, there may be a situation when we need to provide you with important information about our Services or products that affect on your safety or your interactions with Africa-images.com before you give a consent to receive our notifications. In this case, we may use other legal bases in accordance with applicable law to send you messages, for example, in the case of a legitimate interest or our obligation to you to fulfill an agreement.
6. Our rights
- Africa-images.com may immediately suspend, terminate and / or cancel any account on any use of Services which it determines, in our sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this Policy.
- Africa-images.com reserves the right to suspend, terminate and/or cancel permanently any and all services provided to users without any notification.
7. What if user no longer wants to receive messages from us?
All of our commercial emails provide you with the option to unsubscribe or opt out of receiving commercial emails from Africa-images.com.
You have the right to «Opt out» that means you must take a positive step to refuse or unsubscribe from our emails and consequently no more emails will be sent to you, except for those that you are required to be notified by us in obligatory way.
When you unsubscribe using the links provided in our commercial emails, your request will be processed as soon as possible.
8. Changes to this anti-spam policy
We may amend this Policy at any time by publishing a new version of it on this on the Website.
9. Any questions? Make sure to contact us
If you have any questions about our spam management strategies, please contact us at email [email protected].
Last updated: Dec 24, 2020